Backend Choice for large data offline app

Hi. I’ve been assigned a project that requires an offline app for dealing with uploading large datasets that were already created. To be more accurate there would be an average of 1-2 million experiment trials(small js objects). I was asked to save everything locally offline and that it would be easy to distribute.I have been experiementing with a few js backends like lokiJS, forerunnerDB, and pouchdb but they all freeze the app if I do an upload past 100k objects. Right now I am using LinvoDB as a backend for the app but when I do searches with trials they are pretty slow (querying all of the trials would take 20-30mins).

Is there any tools or specfic backend I should use for these kind of apps with electron or any advice to handle this kind of data with any of the backends I have previously used? I am considering SQLite or sql.js

This is a duplicate of a previous topic:

We like to unify similar discussions under one topic so that people don’t have to read a bunch of different threads to get the whole story. Please continue the discussion there. I’ll be closing this topic as duplicate.

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.