Atom shuts down

It seems that while I am writing some random code, the editor just shuts down for no specific reason. The program is exited and I don’t know what is causing it. Can anybody help?

It is essential for you to provide more information if you want people to be able to help you. How frequently does this happen? Did it start recently? What operating system are you using? What happens when you open Atom in safe mode?

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘offsetHeight’ of undefined

C:\Users\Sungho Park\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.19.5\resources\app\node_modules\autocomplete-plus\lib\suggestion-list-element.js:337
Hide Stack Trace
TypeError: Cannot read property ‘offsetHeight’ of undefined
at SuggestionListElement.readUIPropsFromDOM (C:\Users\Sungho Park\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.19.5\resources\app\node_modules\autocomplete-plus\lib\suggestion-list-element.js:337:54)
at ViewRegistry.module.exports.ViewRegistry.performDocumentUpdate (C:\Users\Sungho Park\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.19.5\resources\app\src\view-registry.js:191:15)

The error was thrown from the autocomplete-plus package. This issue has already been reported.

THIS is the message I got from Atom so I presume there is something wrong with the autocomplete plus package. The thing is I cannot reproduce the error.

Thanks.

I think I will try with the autocomplete plus off.

Let us know how it goes. Does the behavior persist when you reinstall Atom?

The error was thrown from the autocomplete-plus package. This issue has already been reported.

Just wanted to mention that based on the stack trace it looks like you’re hitting this issue?

If you come across any consistent steps to reproduce, feel free to add it to the issue since it looks like we’re still looking for consistent repro steps.