Atom-script configure script & profiles suggestions

I’m testing if atom could be my next python IDE.

I find script a nice package but I’m stuck on 2 aspects:

A) for my django projects I need to declare my pythonpath in the environment variables of the configure script option. It works if I insert the absolute path of my sources: “PYTHONPATH=/path/to/my/project/src”.
I save it as a profile an can easiy relanch it. But I have to create a different profile for each of my projects. As they present the same structure, it will be quite convenent to be able to use generic variable that correspond to the project path. In other words I would like to be able to declare my pythonpath like that “PYTHONPATH=$projectpath/src” and this couls be valid for all my projects.

B) I save such configuration of the script as a profile. Where are these profile stored? Is it possible to edit them?

Thanks a lot for the good package.
Ciao
Jean Pierre Huart

script does not have any feature like this. However, the package process-palette does. You would use it in the form of PYTHONPATH={fileProjectPath}/src when you define your command.

B) I save such configuration of the script as a profile. Where are these profile stored? Is it possible to edit them?

script does not store its profiles on your computer, but serializes them with Atom’s state information. This is not a very durable way of storing the information.

Thank you DamnedScholar, process-palette seems to be exactly what I was looking for. I’ll have the opportunity to add all my django tools.

I use it for a variety of tasks and am always coming up with new things to do with it. :slight_smile: