Atom-Runner Help

Hello,

I am trying to learn how to program and I am new to all of this. I have installed Atom and am trying to use the ‘atom-runner’ package to test my code. When i try to run it, It keeps giving me this error:

Unable to find command: ruby
Are you sure PATH is configured correctly?

ENV PATH: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA NvDLISR;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Users\Bryce;C:\Users\Bryce\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Users\Bryce\AppData\Local\atom\bin;

Error: spawn ruby ENOENT
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:232:19)
at onErrorNT (internal/child_process.js:407:16)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)

How can I fix it so that it works as intended?

You‘re trying to be un your code with Ruby, but either it‘s not installed or not exposed in the PATH environment variable.

Let me give you some advice for for self-help, because in the long run you always want to solve problems on your own: search for that first line of the error message. You should will find hundreds or solutions!

Thank you! I did exactly what you recommended and i found the solution. Thank you for the advice for the future!