I don’t know why, but Atom replaces “/” with “/>”. How can I fix this?
If you want some useful help, you need to provide some useful information
- Reproduced the problem in Safe Mode: https://flight-manual.atom.io/hacking-atom/sections/debugging/#using-safe-mode
- Followed all applicable steps in the debugging guide: https://flight-manual.atom.io/hacking-atom/sections/debugging/
- Checked the FAQs on the message board for common solutions: https://discuss.atom.io/c/faq
- Checked that your issue isn’t already filed: https://github.com/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%3Aissue+user%3Aatom
- Checked that there is not already an Atom package that provides the described functionality: https://atom.io/packages
Which version of Atom are you using? In which language does this supposedly happen? What’s the actual behaviour (please provide the steps to reproduce the issue)? What’s the expected behaviour?