Atom isnt opening correctly

Hello. My atom is not opening properly its opens like that :

error code is :
index.js:87 Error: Cannot find module ‘…src\initialize-application-window.js’
at Module._resolveFilename (module.js:543:15)
at Module._resolveFilename (C:\Users\Ahmet İnci\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.34.0\resources\electron.asar\common\reset-search-paths.js:35:12)
at Function.get_Module._resolveFilename (C:\Users\Ahmet İnci\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.34.0\resources\app\static<embedded>:11:154667)
at Module.require (file:///C:/Users/Ahmet%20%C4%B0nci/AppData/Local/atom/app-1.34.0/resources/app.asar/static/index.js:40:43)
at require (internal/module.js:11:18)
at Object.customRequire (C:\Users\Ahmet İnci\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.34.0\resources\app\static<embedded>:1:641362)
at setupWindow (file:///C:/Users/Ahmet%20%C4%B0nci/AppData/Local/atom/app-1.34.0/resources/app.asar/static/index.js:105:53)
at window.onload (file:///C:/Users/Ahmet%20%C4%B0nci/AppData/Local/atom/app-1.34.0/resources/app.asar/static/index.js:67:9)

help me please.

1 Like
  • How did you install Atom?
  • Is this on a fresh install / after an update / come out of nowhere?
  • How are you opening Atom?
  • (Normally OS is important too, but it looks like Windows. Please always add this information in future).

To fix it, you can try deleting Atom and reinstalling. That normally solves issues like this.

i install on the offical site
i dont now but previously i can open i formatted my computer and i install atom and this error is repating i deleted reinstalled but its dont work my os is windows 10

What happens when you open Atom from the command line with atom --safe?