Atom Invite Issues

There have been a lot of invite-related support threads and we wanted to collect all the information we have in one place.

1. If you want an invite and haven’t registered yet, go to https://atom.io, enter your email address in the field and click the “Request a beta invite” button.
  2. If you have registered and you want to see if some kind soul will give you one of their invites, go here.
  3. If you’ve received and confirmed your invite and the https://atom.io page doesn’t seem to recognize you anymore or you want to download on another machine, scroll to the bottom and click Sign In.
  4. If you’ve received and confirmed your invite and you want to check to see how many invites you have available or the status of one of your invites that you sent, go here.
  5. If you’re having an issue where you sent an invite to the wrong address, a valid email address is being rejected as invalid, an invite you sent hasn’t been received, or an invite someone sent to you never came (please check your spam folder) … you can send an email to atom@github.com.

If you’re having an issue that is not listed above, then please post a new thread and we’ll do our best to get you an answer straight away.

Where did my atom invites go?
Resend/revoke invite option?
My invite link failed with a 500 error, is now invalid
Getting is not a valid email when inviting
Help me with my invites
Is it possible to re-download application?
"Invite already used"
Can anything cause Atom to uninstall itself?
Help on getting acess
Received an Invite, but was unable to download Mac Version
I got the invitation but accidentally closed the tab
Email validation on invite system
Can't access my Atom invites
Single use invite fail
Invites not going through - "sent date" weeks before I joined
Invite has expired --resend?
Issue with sending invite

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.