Atom IDE and CSharp Features

I’m not sure what exactly I’m doing wrong, but I’m not seeing the new features working after installing the IDE and Csharp package. My outline view states, “No Outline View, there are no outline providers registered.” Autocomplete doesn’t feel any bit more aware. (As a side note, is there any way to change the amount of letters required to get autocomplete to work? I currently have to type in 3 letters before any matches pop up, would be great if it would start populating a list after the first letter). And I’m not getting any errors when intentionally introducing syntax errors (although, maybe I’m wrong to assume the new packages can spot this).

I’m using Csharp with Unity and would love to be able to use Atom over MonoDevelop on my Mac.

I’m also curious to know if an official Atom C++ package will be coming out in the future?

Thanks all.

What version of Atom are you running?

Most likely, additional LSP packages that appear in the immediate future will be community-made.

Atom 1.21.0 is what I’m running.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The new IDE functionality is still broken for me, was really hoping to be able to try it out by now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is one of the many issues Im currently having:

I don’t know much about the internal workings of atom-ide or the C family of languages.

i shouldn’t be so worried about it, seeing as how it is an early release, but is it just strange that it doesn’t even remotely work at all.