Atom high usage of CPU and memory

Hi I like so much Atom but it crash so much times just stop and I cant press anything and than just come popup Atom dont response press wait or close. I use version 1.12.6 on windows 10 14986

Please take a look at the FAQ:

This should help you give us the information we need to help.

This is what I get when I type atom --profile-startup

I fix this about emmet with deleting plugins now only I have 2 errors
internal/process/warning.js:24 (node:14172) Warning: Possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 ipc-helpers-window-method-response listeners added. Use emitter.setMaxListeners() to increase limitprocess.on @ internal/process/warning.js:24emitOne @ events.js:96emit @ events.js:188process.nextTick @ internal/process/warning.js:47_combinedTickCallback @ internal/process/next_tick.js:67_tickCallback @ internal/process/next_tick.js:98
Profile ‘startup’ finished.
Failed to clear temp storage: It was determined that certain files are unsafe for access within a Web application, or that too many calls are being made on file resources. SecurityError

If you go to the “Profiles” tab of the dev tools (it’s at the far-right), you should see the startup profile there. Can you upload it here please?

I install beta atom all is fixed only this left

Failed to clear temp storage: It was determined that certain files are unsafe for access within a Web application, or that too many calls are being made on file resources. SecurityError

this is my startup