Atom hangs during Plugin installation and loading up

Hello, its my 1st day with Atom and i am liking it , i am sublime text 3 user, i just installed Atom .When i ist launched Atom, it was running ok then i opened the license page and installation section,when i click on specific package to install , atom freezes up and i have close it and reopen it every time , and its giving me these problems almost everytime , and in idle mode it was using my 28%-30% cpu resource which is quite alot in comparison to sublime or another text editor. Can anyone help me here please. I am kinda enthusiastic programmer to try new stuffs every day.Appreciate the support.

P.S: I am running on Windows 10, i3 , 6gb ram laptop.

Sounds like you’re running into this:

If that is true, then please continue the conversation there. We like to unify similar discussions under one topic so that people don’t have to read a bunch of different threads to get the whole story. Unless there are any objections, I’ll be closing this topic as duplicate in three days.

This is another issue that some users experience, discussed in various places and an open issue exists for it here:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.