Atom does not install and error within minutes of the installation term

I saved the log in the pastebin have a look

Error Code Information

this seems like a private paste…

Sorry now it’s right

When did this start happening?

Looking at the log, I don’t see anything different about the Nov 2 entry. A bunch of the previous ones have the same error message, so that’s not the error message that’s associated with you not being able to run Atom.

2017-09-27 11:24:30> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: Um ou mais erros. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: O acesso ao caminho 'C:\Users\Positivo\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.20.1\atom.exe' foi negado.
2018-11-02 05:38:06> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: Um ou mais erros. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: O acesso ao caminho 'C:\Users\Positivo\AppData\Local\atom\app-1.32.1\atom.exe' foi negado.

What error do you see when you try to install Atom?

This error has been quite long I think there is something wrong with disabling the ‘read-only’ mode of the AppData folder.

bunda

Which Windows version do you have?
Include also 32bit vs 64bit.

64 Bits. Processor x64

If there’s something up with your system, you can always just download the .zip release from GitHub, which is just the application with no installer. You may then be able to set up Atom to automatically update by a backdoor method using this technique.

I did what you said, but the Atom icon gets corrupted when I extract it

bunda

You can probably give it a new icon.