Atom Developer Tools Not Working

When I do [cmd]-[alt]-i, instead of the Developer Tools showing up, all that shows up is an empty white screen as seen here:

Any ideas what may be going on that is preventing the Dev Tools from showing up?

Have you followed the suggestions in the Debugging document? Also, could you give the following information?

• Which version of Atom are you using?
  • What OS and version are you running?
  • Do you have the React editor enabled?
  • Can you reproduce the issue after completely exiting Atom and restarting using atom --safe?

Version of Atom: 0.120.0
React Editor enabled: Not sure what that means, so I’m assuming not.
atom --safe: it works then, but then all my themes and customizations are disabled.

Most likely the React Editor is enabled. You can double-check by going into the Settings View and seeing if “Use React Editor” is checked.

Since it works when you run atom --safe, it appears that it is one of your installed packages that is causing the issue. What packages have you installed most recently?

Also, could you try upgrading to the latest released version?

Interestingly enough, the React Editor was checked, so I unchecked it and exited. Then, when I launched it again and checked it again, the Developer Tools started working.

Developer tools are working for me; I’ve got React Editor enabled. So this alone can’t be it. The Atom team wants to transition to the React Editor, so I suppose it would be helpful to attempt to get it working, before they remove the non-React editor…