Atom connect with IIS server

Good morning to all and Christmas Greetings.
I am a web designer and for years working with HTML Kit. A friend of mine told me about Atom.
I have downloaded it and I find it an excellent editor.
As I am new at this software I am trying in connecting the Atom with the IIS windows server and the projects I have in the “inetpub” folder.
I would like to preview in browser withe link localhost and the rest of the file path.
I hope I was clear.
Could you assist me and let me know whch pckage shall I install.
Could I do this with Atom or do I have to learn to another method?

It seems that IIS Server has some security feature that prevents packages like remote-ftp and atom-commander from accessing it fully, but I don’t understand that well enough to tell you how to work around it.

I would like to preview in browser withe link localhost and the rest of the file path.

I’m not sure what you mean by this.

Thank you for the reply the link that I would like to open in the browser preview would be sth like this
http://localhost/volunteer11/test.html where “volunteer11” is the folder of the project and test.html is the page I want to review.
Regards
Marina

That’s something you’d do with a server, not a text editor. I prefer Browsersync, but if you want something that you don’t really have to think about, XAMPP is pretty easy.

If I understand correctly, I think the OP is looking for a package like this: