Hi, I am new to Atom, just started, working on Windows 10 platform. I need to configure atom-beautify package to align my php code. I installed the package php-cs-fixer before it and configured it as
- PHP Excecutable Path = “C:\wamp\bin\php\php7.3.5\php.exe”
- Add php arguments = [Left blank]
- PHP-CS-fixer Excecutable Path = “C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Roaming\Composer\vendor\bin\php-cs-fixer.bat”
- PHP-CS-fixer Rules = @PSR2
- Checked “Allow risky”
- PHP-CS-fixer Path-mode = override
- PHP-CS-fixer Arguments = --using-cache=no, --no-interaction
- PHP-CS-fixer config file path = C:\Users\xxx.atom\packages\php-cs-fixer\examples.php_cs
- Checked Execute on save.
Then I installed the atom-beautify as
- Under Settings >> Executables
- PHP: Binary/Script path = C:\wamp\bin\php\php7.3.5\php.exe
- PHP-CS-fixer: Binary/Script path = C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Composer\vendor\bin\php-cs-fixer.bat
My code sample is as
I presset Ctrl+Alt+B to align codes, but code not alligned.