Application menu items not always registering click


#1

Hi,

We’ve been building an Electron app for the past months, and it seems that every once in a while clicks on menu items do not register. The item does play the animation and the menu closes, but nothing happens after that. We tried testing how often this occurs, but it’s like once in 50-100 clicks, if not less.

I’m posting here because we’re wondering if it’s something we are doing wrong, or if more people encounter this. If it’s just with us, we will probably have to do a more isolated test to find out what’s going on. We moved the initialisation of the menu from the frontend to the electron app, but that didn’t seem to help.

I hope some of you can chip in with your experiences.

Thanks!