`apm test` crashes

When I try to run apm test I get unfocused from terminal and I see that new Atom window is being created but it closes immediately after which I go back to terminal and see this message:

2014-08-29 14:40:59.113 Atom[91175:507] Could not get code signature for running application, application updates are disabled: Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-67062 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -67062.)"
[91177:0829/144059:INFO:renderer_main.cc(227)] Renderer process started
[91175:0829/144100:INFO:CONSOLE(92)] "Download the React DevTools for a better development experience: http://fb.me/react-devtools", source: /Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/react-atom-fork/lib/React.js (92)

Finished in 0 seconds
0 tests, 0 assertions, 0 failures, 0 skipped

Tests passed

Could you give the following information?

• Which version of Atom are you using?
  • What OS and version are you running?

I built it from source, Version 0.125.0-7f2d998 (0.125.0-7f2d998) and I’m on OSX 10.9.4.

Are you running apm test in a package directory? Or where?

I was running it from directory in which I have few packages, I thought it will run them all. Now I tried running it from package directory and it’s the same. The good thing, though, is that now tests are actually run so summary is not all zeros.

Yeah, apm test isn’t valid outside of a package directory or maybe the Atom source directory itself (not sure, I haven’t used it for that). And yes, I was going to say it doesn’t appear to be a crash because it actually completes. This appears to be completely normal behavior. I just ran it on one of my packages and things worked exactly the same.

OK, so I can use it like this?
Though it’s annoying to have to switch to terminal again after each apm test.

Yes, you can use it like this. I typically run my tests through the Application: Run Package Specs command in the UI, though.