Apm command error

after every command i run i get following lines (Line Number 2 and 3) but after it runs successfully
fo eg:-if i want ti install package or as below to check the version when i fired a command the 2 lines i always get but after words it is successfull the package gets installed /or i see a version
is any wroing i doing that i getting two lines

• PS C:\Users<User>\AppData\Local\atom\bin> apm -v
      2. * > INFO: Could not find files for the given pattern(s).
      3. * > The system cannot find the file specified.
      4. * > apm 1.12.5
      5. * > npm 3.10.5
      6. * > node 4.4.5
      7. * > python
      8. * > git
      9. * > visual studio

This is a duplicate of a previous thread. The error message is something that gets output whenever a batch file is told to look for a specific file and cannot find its target.

heay is it normal or any wrong the error is not command specific but after the error the task i am performing is successfully completed

It’s not normal to have the error, but you’re also not being prevented from doing the things that you want to do.

can u please provide a solution

No, because I don’t know what the issue is. Follow the troubleshooting steps laid out in the previous thread and you should find it.

As @DamnedScholar stated, this is a duplicate of a previous topic. We like to unify similar discussions under one topic so that people don’t have to read a bunch of different threads to get the whole story. Please continue the discussion there. I’ll be closing this topic as duplicate.

heay @ leedohm i red that doc but that issue is different and my issue is different only heading is same do not close it

Your issue is the same. If you read the thread and follow what it says, you will find a batch file that points to a file that doesn’t exist.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.