But before doing so I pushed the big 0.10.0 overhaul. I hope you like the changes I did.
Ever since I started this project, before the launch of atom 1.0.0, this theme has gone through some tweaking over time. Sometimes this created bugs in other packages. Because of limited time, most of the time I fixed it with a quick hack. Threw in some !important left and right. However these hacks where catching up to me, I felt like every time I fixed something I created another bug somewhere else. So I decided to start from scratch again. Behind the scenes I’ve been working inside a new repo and I feel I cleaned up a lot of code that was unnecessary and I think I am almost there, I can finally release the 1.0.0 version of this theme. Just not yet, I want to push this minor patch first to see everything works out as well for you as it does for me.