Announcement: Fetch package

Hi,

Was searching for something the other day and found this topic about a sublime text plugin for downloading files and packages into your project without having to go to for example GitHub to download it. I used it myself but had completely forgot about it, so after searching the packages I couldn’t find anything like it so I made a new package for it :slight_smile:

So here you have Fetch :slight_smile:

Please try it out and let me know how it works out. It’s only tested on OS X so far, but I hope it works on Windows and Linux too.

Currently it can fetch files and .zip packages, but it could easily support other formats.
I have been thinking if it would be possible and interesting to add something like Bower support, so instead of downloading it would basically do a bower install jquery for example. I don’t know, but please let me know if you try it out and have any thoughts about it.

I’d really like to see JSPM integration, this might be slightly easier to use because it wouldn’t require build steps and does most configuration automatically.

JSPM, never heard of it, but might look into it when vacation is over :slight_smile: