Adding cloud storage support?

Hi guys! I have been looking at different online code editors like Code Your Cloud and Code any where and they both have support for linking Google Drive and other cloud services. This would be a very useful feature I think and I know a lot of people that would use it. Another feature that could come with this one is Shared Code. This would be good so that a group of people could work on a project at the same time by having a shared folder.
I don’t have any idea how to do this though so I am putting it out there for someone else (smarter than me), to do it!
I think this would be great so please try!

Maybe look here?

This is a duplicate of a few previous topics, mainly this one:

Please continue the conversation there. We like to unify similar discussions under one topic so that people don’t have to read a bunch of different threads to get the whole story. I’ll be closing this topic as duplicate unless there are any objections.

If you are willing to pay $7 per month per user you should check out objectivefs. It mounts cloud storage as a local drive. It is surprisingly fast. I have all my projects running on it now.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.