Active preview feature

I’m new to Atom, would love to hear about a plugin or package that enables an active preview in the manner that clicking on any element in the preview would highlight the code. This would be useful in not wasting time looking for a section that needs to be edited on a long page. Any tips would be appreciated.

I just saw a part of this in an older discussion, so Adobe Bracket has this feature, and it would just put Atom over the top. Habits are one thing, I find that it just makes the work so much faster and seemless if I dont have to switch back n forth from dev tools to find the part of code I need to edit.

Yes, this is a commonly-requested feature by people that hand-edit HTML. There’s even a FAQ entry for it:

Since there are other topics that already discuss this (linked to via the FAQ entry), I consider this a duplicate. We like to unify similar discussions under one topic so that people don’t have to read a bunch of different threads to get the whole story. Please continue the discussion there. I’ll be closing this topic as duplicate.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.