A tree view, file color transformation

Hi, i found this, i think is a bug, the problem is when i make a click over a file in the tree view it turns green and in old atom versions this didn’t happen and also not in windows. I attached a screenshot.
Pd: Actually i’m using Mac Os X 10.9.5 and the pre-install themes without pluings.

If you’re sharing files with Windows systems, it may be that there is a line-ending confusion that is making Git think files are modified when they haven’t been. (Though they would normally show as modified, not new.)

Have you followed the suggestions in the Debugging document? Also, could you give the following information?

• Which version of Atom are you using?
  • Do you have the Shadow DOM feature enabled?
  • Can you reproduce the issue after completely exiting Atom and restarting using atom --safe?

The possibility that the theme changes the ui variables in a way that modified files appeared green is also to consider. Inspecting the item in the tree view would tell us which class is appended and ultimately how git was resolving the change (creation or modification).

Thanks a million, actually i’m using the lasted version of atom 0.175.0, Yes i have that feature enable and y tried to disabled it and restart using – safe but the issue still there, i haven’t tried debugging because i’m frankly new at programing and i have never debug something.
Pd: I’m not sharing files with windows i only use mac, that i want to say is that i install atom in other pc with windows and there was’t this issue.

It looks like you filed this bug too:

Since that bug is now closed, I assume this is resolved. I’m going to close this topic as resolved in 24 hours unless there are any objections?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.