So this is a weird problem I’ve encountered and it’s driving me crazy. I’ve been working on some Selenium tests and made a directory called
tests/selenium to work from. I had to switch branch and when I switched back it wouldn’t let me view the directory. All of my other changes are present.
I have tried the following:
- Refreshing with window using
- Removing and re-adding the project folder
- Restarting the editor in safe mode
- Unchecking “Hide Ignored Names” (“Hide VCS Ignored Files” was already unchecked) - and restarting the editor after doing this
- Renaming the directory to
tests/selenium_which DID show up, and then reverting it to its original name, which made it disappear again
I have no idea what Atom has against this directory having this name but is there anywhere else that may cause this folder to have become hidden?
It’s also worth noting that I’m working on a remove server over SSH using Macfusion