Atom bugs I continue to observe in Atom in 2019:
- The cursor often disappears, requiring pressing arrow keys / relaunching to resolve.
- The Atom file menu in macOS silently fails to open/reopen entries unless there is already an Atom window open, such as a blank file.
- When a non-directory file is replaced with a directory file, then the Atom project tree node does not update until a parent node is closed and reopened.
- The package list / updates / install UI is still three different tabs. Not really a bug so much as a user experience annoyance, especially when rapidly testing install/uninstall to debug installation issues.
- language-make always nests copy-pasted tasks one level too deep, instead of sticking to the left-most margin.