- Electron Version: 2.0.2
- npm Version: 3.5.2
- Node Version: 10.2.1
- Operating System (Platform and Version): Ubuntu and Windows 10
- Last known working Electron version: none
cannot read property ‘on’ of unudefined
It is one week that I try to work with electron and I check everywhere for understand my problem.
I try everything but nothing was work for me.
I have just ubuntu installed in this laptop
I try to:
- Install electron globally, then removed and use just in local project;
- I always use --verbose and no problem in installation;
- Remove electron, npm, node and reinstall from begin;
- clean npm cache
- Use differents electron type ( electron, electron-builder, electron-prebuilder ) with and without --save-dev );
- Use differents terminal;
- include “electron” and “app” in different way, but is look like there is not “app”, autocomplete not find it
- Used quick start app, maybe my code was wrong;
In the end I decide to move in windows, I installed node, npm, electron and try with quik start application but I have the same error.
Now I am ask myself if is not a problem by electron.
I log require and resolve and they are in local
How is possible that I have the same problem in two differents computer with two differents operation system?
How can I solve it?
thanks in advance